Morning Bits: Elimination game, A.J., Girardi, Tex, Jeter
Well today is D-Day. All hands on deck as all Yankee fans will take back every bad word they have ever said about A.J. if he can get the Yankees a win tonight. I’m not that confident are you? Oh well that’s why they play the game though. Earth to A-Rod please hit the little white ball. Thanks.
and here are your morning links…
* Yankees face elimination game with little pop from big guns.
* A.J. will be on a short leash in tonights game.
* Girardi questions the strike zone in game 3 loss.
* Tex struggled again in a big spot.
* Jeter had the chance to be the hero instead he is left to look like a zero.