– Wallace Matthews ponders if the Hughes injury is serious will the Yankee pull the trigger on Kyle Lohse.
– Wallace Matthews also writes that Hal might be ready to open his wallets and ditch the $189 million plan.
– Adam Berry of MLB.com has the full story on Hughes and his back problem.
– Berry also has many Yankee Tidbits in this article such as Cano, Joba almost plunking Nunez, Pineda’s DUI, and some quotes from the players.
– New York Times writer Scott Cacciola has a nice article on Brett Gardner.
Here is a video from The Yes Network on Austin Romine
Every Tuesday at Noon we do this article. If you want to be included feel free to email me. Thanks.
* An A-blog for A-Rod reminds Yankee fans not to forget about Cesar Cabral.
* Bleeding Yankee Blue asks that Cano’s new deal should be in NY.
* Bronx Baseball Daily looks into the 2013 Seattle Mariners.
* Pinstripe Alley looks into why that Yankees confuse the heck out of us.
* River Ave Blues checks into the other Yankee impending free-agents.
* The Yankee Analysts see improvements from Nova in 2013.
* An A-blog for A-Rod is still not convinced that Jeter will be ready for opening day.
* Bleeding Yankee Blue has a nice interview with Yankee Prosect Cito Culver.
* It’s about the Money lists five questions looming for the 2013 Yankees.
* River Ave Blues dives into everything that goes into giving Cano a long term contract.
* The Captain’s Blog checks into the Yankees new agreement with Ticketmaster.
* The Yankee Analysts asks the big question of would you trade Robinson Cano?
* Yanks Go Yard writes that the Bombers have had a successful off-season.
Good Morning all. Today is a big day for our blog as our second annual TOP 40 Yankee Prospect Rankings will be out today at 11am. We all hope you enjoy the rankings and share your comments on who you think should be higher or lower.
Now let’s get to some links…
– Bryan Hoch of mlb.com writes that the Yankees are weighing options on who should be in center field this year.
– The Daily News has “sources” that say A-Rod thinks that the Yankees and MLB are out to get him after the recent PED scandal.